A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Wienkers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Wienkers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Wienkers, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wienkers graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Wienkers has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Baycare Medical Center
- Bellin Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Paul Wienkers MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin P. Wienkers practice?
- Dr. Kevin Wienkers has 10 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Wienkers practices Ophthalmology near Green Bay, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Kewaunee, WI and Oconto Falls, WI.
See Green Bay Ophthalmologists.