A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Wietecha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Wietecha is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wietecha graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Wietecha has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Aultman Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Gerard Wietecha DO and FACE is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Kevin G. Wietecha practice?
- Dr. Kevin Wietecha has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Wietecha practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Canton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Massillon, OH.
See Canton Endocrinologists.