A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Williams, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Williams has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of New Mexico Hospital
- New Mexico Veterans Affairs Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Travis Williams MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin T. Williams practice?
- Dr. Kevin Williams has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Williams practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Albuquerque, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Rio Rancho, NM.
See Albuquerque Radiologists.