Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kevin Willis
Dr. Kevin Willis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Toms River, NJ. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and Radiology. Dr. Willis is affiliated with Southern Ocean Medical Center, Margaretville Memorial Hospital and Saint Francis Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Kevin Willis has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
Dr. Kevin Willis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Toms River, NJ.
Dr. Lev Pukin
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Toms River, NJ 0 mi18
Dr. Timothy Chen
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Toms River, NJ 0 mi8
Dr. Bruce Saffran
Diagnostic Radiology, Nuclear Medicine, Neuroradiology
Toms River, NJ 0 mi24