Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jun 25th, 2015

Excellent physician!

learn to live with your pain show details learn to live with your pain
by James M. Callaway on Jan 31st, 2014

Yes, he tries to make your life better while treating your problem.

Apr 23rd, 2012

Dr. Winders has seen us through so much. I don't know how we would have made it without him.

Best Psychiatrist show details Best Psychiatrist
Apr 5th, 2012

By far the best psychiatrist around. He is very knowledgeable and able to targe the problem and offer a solution very quickly. His staff and office is ran efficiently and I would recommend this office to anyone who is searching for an experienced psychiatrist.

Nov 13th, 2010

Dr. Winders helped my teenager immensely. He and his staff are top notch. I cannot understand any poor ratings he received.

Just another patient show details Just another patient
Aug 11th, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Winders for years, and when I call the prescription nurse for an emergency refill, I get lectured. I am an adult and don't want to feel bad for having an emergency. Dr. Winders has always been helpful, but I agree that he may have too many patients. The appointments are always short to the point that I worry I may have forgotten to tell him something, and I get very little emotional reaction out him. He does get the job done, and I feel like if his prescription nurse would stop lecturing me and tell Dr. Winders what was going on, he would help.

I'll never go back there again. show details I'll never go back there again.
by - Austin Hendrix on Jun 27th, 2010

After waiting a few months to get an appointment with this guy I may have had my hopes a little too high. I was kindof expecting the equivilant of Jesus to be waiting for me with open arms in his office. Not the case. I drove an hour to get to his office and ended up waiting over an hour to see him, TWICE!!! I was fifteen minutes early both times. The second time, I was in his office for 10 minutes. I had waited an hour for him to tell me what he could have said on the phone in less than three minutes. Needless to say I will not be going back there ever again.

Oct 5th, 2009

He prescribes medicines for me and then will not approve refills in between visits. I do not want to start a medicine and then have to stop abruptly. He is too busy and has gotten up in the middle of talking to me to go tell someone something in the hall.

by JOHN MCMASTER on Jun 22nd, 2009

MY 9 YEAR OLD SON HAS HAD TERRIBLE PROBLEMS RECENTLY. HIS PEDIATRICIEN TOLD US TO TALK TO DR WINDERS IMMEDIATELY. I HAVE CALLED HIM DOZENS OF TIMES FOR 1 WEEK NOW. I USUALLY GET A VOICEMAIL AND WHEN I DO GET TO SPEAK TO HIS SECRETARY I TRIED TO EXPLAIN THE URGENCY OF THE SITUATION. I HAVE BEEN TOLD EVERY DAY HE WILL CALL ME BACK AND I HAVE NEVER RECEIVED A CALL

I love Dr. Winders...but, show details I love Dr. Winders...but,
by Dr. Winders' patient on Sep 10th, 2008

after I leave, I feel like I'm forgotten...unless I miss an appointment, then I get an $85 charge for not showing up. I think he genuinely cares about his patients, he just has too many to keep up with.