A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Winthrop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Winthrop, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Winthrop graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Winthrop has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Winthrop accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kevin L. Winthrop practice?
Dr. Kevin Winthrop practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Hospitalist, and Preventive Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists, Portland Infectious Disease Doctors, Portland Hospitalists, and Portland Preventive Medicine Specialists.