A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Winthrop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Winthrop is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Winthrop, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Winthrop graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Winthrop has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Loring Winthrop MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin L. Winthrop practice?
- Dr. Kevin Winthrop has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Winthrop practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists.