Overall Review

September 6th, 2016
Extraordinary Physcian
Dr. Witt is a thorough and attentive physician. He never makes you feel as if you are rushed and he is genuinely concerned about your health. He is not knee jerk reaction medicine. He couples the "good old family doctor" with modern testing and follow up. I high recommend Dr. Kevin Witt to all my clients.

March 31st, 2016
I'm very happy with my doctor

February 29th, 2016
Straight talker
I have also been going to Dr Witt for about 10 years. He is kind of an "old fashioned" doctor and I like that. He always has time to answer questions. He treats you as an adult, unlike some doctors who exhibit such a condescending attitude and treat you like a child. If you want a shoulder to cry on, see a shrink. If you want straight talk, Kevin Witt is worth a try.

March 26th, 2015
Dr.Witt is great
I have been seeing Dr. Witt for over 20 years. he takes his time with me, orders needed test. I have several health problems and see him frequently. His staff use to be a problem, but they have replaced many and now they are all great, efficient and friendly.

May 15th, 2013
Patient/Teacher
Dr. Witt has made accurate diagnosis on two occasions that I didn't want to believe and he was absolutely correct. I am blessed to have him for a doctor. Thank you, Dr. Witt...

April 8th, 2013
I've been going to Dr. Witt for many, many years and I don't know why I put up with his office staff for so long. Now that I'm older and have to spend more time there, I 've decided to simply go somewhere else. Most of the staff is inefficient, non-caring, and just plain rude at times. It's almost impossible to get anyone on the phone. When you do, you are rushed and feel that the person is totally uninterested. Dr Witt is a knowledgable, mild-mannered physician who I have no complaints with - just that awful staff.

September 11th, 2012
My family have been patients of Bay Area Family for 15 years. It is comforting to know that there are still doctors that will take their time with you & never make you feel rushed.I may have to be put on hold when I call the office, but that is a nominal price to pay for excellence!

June 23rd, 2012
He told me that having a 5 on my TSH blood test did not mean I had a problem with my thyroid. In my opinion, being 5 which is the beginning of overactive range does mean I have an issue and need to treat it. My new doctor agreed.

January 30th, 2012
My mother in law almost died because of a lack of care.
Dr. Witt never ordered any diagnostic tests for my mother in law while she was under his care. When she changed to another primary care doctor, she was diagnosed with breast cancer, diverticulitis, osteoporosis and a stress fracture of the spine, all of which could have diagnosed earlier with proper care and tests.

November 9th, 2011
Unsatisfied
Seems as though Dr. Witt is just going through the motions, and would rather be somewhere else. I think a sympton or sign would have to jump out to get his attention. Maybe he's just bored by it all. I don't feel very confident with him.

September 13th, 2011
Staff would not let labs be scheduled before appt, which them meant an additional follow-up appt. At each one he spent all of two minutes. Got upset when I wanted to let him know about lab appointment concerns and then told me to go find another doctor. Unbelieveably rude (as are the rest in the office), can't take the time to listen. Third time I have left this practice in tears (first two were the result of the nurse practitioner's callous attitude.)

January 29th, 2010
Good "friend" to patients, but terrible doctor
Dr. Witt is happy to prescribe any medication that the patient may want. He comes across as very caring. Patients (especially the elderly)are sucked in because they look at him as an equal and a friend. Truth is, Dr. Witt has misdiagnosed people close to me and did not provide them with any quality of care...only a shoulder to cry on.