A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Wolov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Wolov is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolov graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Wolov has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Randall Wolov DO and MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin R. Wolov practice?
- Dr. Kevin Wolov has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Wolov practices Gastroenterology near Annapolis, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Odenton, MD and Chester, MD.
See Annapolis Gastroenterologists.