A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Wolschleger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Wolschleger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wolschleger
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wolschleger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Wolschleger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolschleger graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Wolschleger has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Metropolitan Hospital
- Holland Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin G Wolschleger MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin G. Wolschleger practice?
- Dr. Kevin Wolschleger has 6 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Wolschleger practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Fremont, MI and Holland, MI.
See Grand Rapids Internists and Grand Rapids Cardiologists.