A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Wolschleger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Wolschleger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wolschleger
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wolschleger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Wolschleger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolschleger graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Wolschleger has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Metropolitan Hospital
- Holland Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin G Wolschleger MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin G. Wolschleger practice?
- Dr. Kevin Wolschleger has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Wolschleger practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Internists and Grand Rapids Cardiologists.