A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Wolschleger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Wolschleger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolschleger graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Wolschleger has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
- Metropolitan Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wolschleger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kevin G. Wolschleger practice?
Dr. Kevin Wolschleger practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Fremont, MI.
See Grand Rapids Internists and Grand Rapids Cardiologists.