A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Woodson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Woodson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodson graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Woodson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center Belleville, Nj
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin R Woodson MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin R. Woodson practice?
- Dr. Kevin Woodson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Woodson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bloomfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Irvington, NJ.
See Bloomfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists.