A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Woolf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Woolf, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Woolf graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Woolf has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tuality Healthcare
- Tuality Forest Grove Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin J Woolf MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin J. Woolf practice?
- Dr. Kevin Woolf has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Woolf practices Internal Medicine near Hillsboro, OR.
See Hillsboro Internists.