Dr. Kevin Work MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

no change

July 14th, 2016
Dr. Works has been with my family for a good 6 years. I love going visit him and his staff. He makes you feel comfortable in each way. Me and my family loves his practice.

February 1st, 2016
Poor service
Don't do to this doctor ., poor service I guess all Hispanic ppl go cuz the apply for the medical,, but ain't worth it ., he also have n probation he's license because the death of 2 baby's ., please be very careful

November 6th, 2015
HORRIBLE!
He induced me due to diabetes. I was fully dilated and ready to push, I felt pressure nurse at Ochsner kenner told me not to push that I had to wait for Dr Work! This was at 1:30 pm! I kept asking what was going on and was told he was in traffic. He finally arrived at 3:53pm!!! I pushed once and had my son at 3:54pm! I NEVER SAW him again when I was at the hospital from Thursday-Sunday! horrible doctor! At my 6 weeks check up he told me I needed to lose weight... who says that to someone who just gave birth! STAY AWAY! At my follow up was when I found out he could no longer delivery! My baby could of died from just being in the birth canal for over 2 hours!!!!!

August 27th, 2015
Do not go to this clinic he is not licensed by the board to deliver babies. He will not tell you this bit of information at all he waits until you're 39+ weeks to tell you he won't be delivering your baby. His staff is full of people who don't have a clue as to what's going on I was called and told I was scheduled for an induction at Tulane lakeside only to get there and find out that wasn't the case. This doctor was not checking my cervix nor giving me ultrasounds to let me know my baby's progress for all I know this child could be 2 1/2 pounds. Kevin Work will never again have me as a patient and if you are smart you would do the same.

April 29th, 2015
Exam rooms were filthy - spots of dried who-knows-what on the walls! Takes hours to see patients, even though he's in the clinic (not out delivering).

April 16th, 2015
He saved my life.
He saved my life and saved me from going into a c-section which I didn't want to do at all for my first kid. He is adorable and so sweet! Great Doctor. .. they have nasty rumours about him but idk why . He can still deliver babys and i checked on his legal problems. They aren't serious i mean really come on ppl.. I'm pregnant with my second child now and I'm gOing right to him.

July 3rd, 2014
My advice is to make sure you ask questions. Verify what you are told by him and his staff and make sure to ask where am I going to deliver? Showing up at a facility where you are told he doesn't deliver and that they have to stick you sixteen times because they can't get your records....stinks. He may be nice or see you for free before Medicaid is approved but will he be there for the delivery? Just because he says he is an OCHSNER MD doesn't mean that he communicates your care with anyone .

July 20th, 2012
Don't trust him. He is bad with his promises.

July 15th, 2012
Professional Staff and Physican
I arrived to the office was greeted by staff right away. The physican was knowledgeable, caring, listen to my thoughts and concerns about my health. The physican, Dr. Work, seem respect his staff of nurses. Dr Work was polite and took the time to explain and make recommendations. I would highly recommend Dr Work as a professional physican to a women. With all the healthcare issues these days, this physican was professional. Adding, his staff was warm and patient

July 27th, 2011
He is a wonderful doctor!
Dr. Work is caring and professional in every way. You are judging him through your personal resentment and his rejection of you. This website is for patients to rate him on his professionalism not on personal issue. Please stop sabotage his reputation.

July 5th, 2011
Best Doctor ever!!!!!
Dr. Work is an excelent Doctor, caring and very professional. I love him...

June 28th, 2011
Be Careful
A total womanizer. Will openly flirt and try to sleep with you. If you give in to him, expect to be avoided and treated like trash. Horrible physician and even more horrible person, but a pretty good lay.