A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Worley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Worley is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Worley, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Genetic Disorders (Inborn Genetic Diseases)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Worley graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Worley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Worley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans