A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Worley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Worley is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Worley, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Genetic Disorders (Inborn Genetic Diseases)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Worley graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Worley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Clark Worley MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin C. Worley practice?
- Dr. Kevin Worley has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Worley practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.