A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Wu, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Wu, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Wu has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Wu DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin Wu practice?
- Dr. Kevin Wu has 6 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Wu practices Family Medicine near Burlington, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Westville, NJ and Willingboro, NJ.
See Burlington Family Physicians.