Dr. Kevin Wycoff Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kevin Wycoff?

November 3rd, 2012

I have been seeing Dr Wycoff for a few years now, I have always been able to schedule an appointment in a timely manner, he expIains things very well and is very smart. I am put in a room minutes after I arrive, usually wait in the exam room less than 5 minutes and his assistant Heidi is wonderful, polite, friendly and caring and does her job well. Fairview should be proud !!

July 23rd, 2012

In and Out

I work for a group home and all of our clients see this doctor. I feel he treats them like lab rats giving them different concoctions of prescriptions not really knowing how they all will act with one another. Alot of the clients have had health problems as a result. When I ask questions to the doctor he looks me up and down and gives quick and very vague answers and half the time just say the nurse will pass along the information. Normally that information is vague and the nurse at the group home will have to call to follow up in order to get clear instruction. My opinion of this doctor is maybe he just has too much on his plate.

July 17th, 2011

love Dr Wycoff

He is kind/courtious,explains things so I understand, his nurse is also great. Perfect team!

October 5th, 2017