A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Wylie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Wylie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Wylie, DO, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wylie graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Wylie has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cook Children's Medical Center
- Cook Children S Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Deane Wylie DO and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kevin D. Wylie practice?
- Dr. Kevin Wylie has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Wylie practices Pediatrics near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatricians.