A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Chan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anti-aging Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Yin Shun Chan DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin Y. Chan practice?
- Dr. Kevin Chan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Chan practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Primary Care Doctors.