A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Yee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Yee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Yee, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Blood Disorders
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Yee graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Yee has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Wung Hong Yee MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin W. Yee practice?
- Dr. Kevin Yee has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Yee practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Tualatin, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Gresham, OR and Portland, OR.
See Tualatin Internists, Tualatin Hematologists, and Tualatin Oncologists.