A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Yee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Yee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yee
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Yee, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Blood Disorders
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Yee graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Yee has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin W H Yee MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin W. Yee practice?
- Dr. Kevin Yee has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Yee practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Beaverton, OR.
See Beaverton Internists, Beaverton Hematologists, and Beaverton Oncologists.