A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Yow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yow
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Yow Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Yow, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yow graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Yow has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Betsy Johnson Memorial Hospital
- Johnston Memorial Hospital - Smithfield
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Brewer Yow MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin B. Yow practice?
- Dr. Kevin Yow has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Yow practices Family Medicine near Sanford, NC.
See Sanford Family Physicians.