A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Yow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yow
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Yow Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Yow, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yow graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Yow has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Betsy Johnson Memorial Hospital
- Johnston Memorial Hospital - Smithfield
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Brewer Yow MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kevin B. Yow practice?
- Dr. Kevin Yow has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Yow practices Family Medicine near Sanford, NC.
See Sanford Primary Care Doctors.