A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Zawacki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Zawacki is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zawacki
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Zawacki, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zawacki graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zawacki has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center
- Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin E Zawacki FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kevin E. Zawacki practice?
- Dr. Kevin Zawacki has 6 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Zawacki practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Suffolk, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Portsmouth, VA and Williamsburg, VA.
See Suffolk Internists and Suffolk Cardiologists.