A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Zhou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Zhou is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zhou
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Zhou, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zhou graduated from First Military Medical University, Guangdong.
Dr. Zhou has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Tacoma General Hospital
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Yan-Ting Zhou MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kevin Y. Zhou practice?
- Dr. Kevin Zhou has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kevin Zhou practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Auburn, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Federal Way, WA.
See Auburn Internists and Auburn Cardiologists.