A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Zhou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Zhou is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zhou
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zhou Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Zhou, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zhou graduated from First Military Medical University, Guangdong.
Dr. Zhou has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Tacoma General Hospital
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevin Yan-Ting Zhou MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kevin Y. Zhou practice?
- Dr. Kevin Zhou has 1 office location.
Dr. Kevin Zhou practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Auburn, WA.
See Auburn Internists and Auburn Cardiologists.