A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Zirkle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Zirkle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Zirkle, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zirkle graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Zirkle has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Kevin Zirkle FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter K. Zirkle practice?
- Dr. Peter Zirkle has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Zirkle practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Surgeons.