A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevin Zorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevin Zorn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevin Zorn, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urination Disorders
- Urologic Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Zorn graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Zorn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital
- Weiss Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zorn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 9 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kevin C. Zorn practice?
Dr. Kevin Zorn practices Urology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Urologists.