Overall Review

December 31st, 2014
The finest Doctor I have ever had. I recommend him to all my friends.

February 11th, 2014
Most unfriendly man I have even encountered
The staff is great which is the only reason he gets a star. This is the rudest most unfriendly doctor I have ever encountered. Slamming doors and literally threw my blood test results on the table towards me. I do not recommend seeing this man.

January 2nd, 2014
No longer a good doctor
I used to go to Dr. Bouldoukian and he suited my needs at that time. When he became less available and I was going to Urgent Care more than to his office I found another doctor who is available. I referred his name to someone recently and they were treated extremely rude by the office staff and were told the doctor wasn't there when the doctor was walking back and forth so he must not want new patients. The office is casual and unprofessional on many levels.

August 17th, 2012
Changing primary care doctor
I gave this doctor every opportunity to impress me and he has not done so. I chose this doctor based on such good reviews, however, he completely dropped the ball on a diagnosis. I went to him on a Thursday, he prescribed a pain med and antibiotic but it was too little too late. I went to ER that same night and had surgery the next day. I am changing doctors.

April 30th, 2012
Not Comfortable Yet
I had my first appointment with this doctor recently and I chose him based on the ratings I read here. I did not come away from that appointment with the impression that he is particularly bright. I've been around great doctors in the past and this guy didn't strike me as being in that category. Will continue with him for the remainder of the year and will see if he measures up to my expectations. PS - Based on my first encounter, I think his office staff wrote the previous reviews. They are, in fact, awesome.

September 22nd, 2010
Current Patient
This Dr. Rocks, wait time in the office is less than 5 mins, wait time in the exam room is less than 5 mins, he spends adequate time addressing your concerns, he is personalbe keeps great records, communicates well with insurances, the office staff is beyond belief in the 'nice'department as well as the competant department. I am old enough and have had an HMO long enough that I have had a few 'bad' Dr's and bad offices. The original statement stands this Dr. Rocks and so does his office.

September 3rd, 2010
Fabuluos Doctor!
Dr. B is a very caring doctor. He is great about listening to your concerns and helping you find the best solutions to your health problems. I would recommend him to anyone!

January 22nd, 2010
He's a great doctor!
Dr. B is a great listener. Hears my complaint and responds to it. He also answers my questions until I understand.