A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevork Iskenderian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevork Iskenderian is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iskenderian
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Iskenderian Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevork Iskenderian, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Iskenderian graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Iskenderian has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevork K Iskenderian MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kevork K. Iskenderian practice?
- Dr. Kevork Iskenderian has 6 office locations.
Dr. Kevork Iskenderian practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Apple Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redlands, CA and Lake Forest, CA.
See Apple Valley Psychiatrists.