A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kevyn Comstock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kevyn Comstock is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kevyn Comstock, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Comstock graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Comstock has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital
- Eastern Maine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kevyn Leigh Comstock DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM.
- Where does Dr. Kevyn L. Comstock practice?
- Dr. Kevyn Comstock has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kevyn Comstock practices Family Medicine and Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM near Bangor, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Orono, ME.
See Bangor Family Physicians and Bangor Osteopaths.