A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kewal Aggarwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kewal Aggarwal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aggarwal
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Aggarwal graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Aggarwal has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kewal K Aggarwal MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kewal K. Aggarwal practice?
- Dr. Kewal Aggarwal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kewal Aggarwal practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Rochester Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI.