A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kewal Mahajan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kewal Mahajan, GERIATRICIAN is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kewal Mahajan, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including CARDIOVASCULAR GERONTOLOGY, MEDICAL THERAPEUTICS, and NONINVASIVE CARDIOVASCULAR TESTING.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahajan graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mahajan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Mercy Hospital
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
- Bay Park Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mahajan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 13 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance