Learn more about Dr. Kewal Mahajan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kewal Mahajan, GERIATRICIAN is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mahajan
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mahajan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kewal Mahajan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- CARDIOVASCULAR GERONTOLOGY
- MEDICAL THERAPEUTICS
- NONINVASIVE CARDIOVASCULAR TESTING
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahajan graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Mahajan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Mercy Hospital
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
- Bay Park Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kewal Mahajan BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kewal Mahajan practice?
- Dr. Kewal Mahajan has 1 office location.
Dr. Kewal Mahajan practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Oregon, OH.
See Oregon Internists, Oregon Critical Care Practitioners, and Oregon Geriatric Doctors.