Learn more about Dr. Kewal Mahajan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kewal Mahajan, GERIATRICIAN is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kewal Mahajan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- CARDIOVASCULAR GERONTOLOGY
- MEDICAL THERAPEUTICS
- NONINVASIVE CARDIOVASCULAR TESTING
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahajan graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mahajan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Mercy Hospital
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
- Bay Park Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kewal Mahajan BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kewal Mahajan practice?
- Dr. Kewal Mahajan has 1 office location.
Dr. Kewal Mahajan practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Oregon, OH.
See Oregon Internists, Oregon Geriatric Doctors, and Oregon Critical Care Practitioners.