A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Nam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Nam is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Nam, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Laser Hair Removal
- Lung Cancer
- Skin Rejuvenation
Education & Awards
Dr. Nam graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nam has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Thorek Hospital And Medical Center
- Swedish Covenant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith K Nam MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Keith K. Nam practice?
- Dr. Keith Nam has 5 office locations.
Dr. Keith Nam practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Pulmonologists.