A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Nam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Nam is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nam
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nam Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Nam, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Laser Hair Removal
- Lung Cancer
- Skin Rejuvenation
Education & Awards
Dr. Nam graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nam has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Thorek Hospital And Medical Center
- Swedish Covenant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith K Nam MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Keith K. Nam practice?
- Dr. Keith Nam has 5 office locations.
Dr. Keith Nam practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Pulmonologists.