A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Key Stage:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stage
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Stage Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Key Stage, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Stage graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Stage has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Key Hutchinson Stage MD is a male Urologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Key H. Stage practice?
- Dr. Key Stage has 3 office locations.
Dr. Key Stage practices Urology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, ME.
See Dallas Urologists.