A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Key Stage:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stage
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stage Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Key Stage, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Stage graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Stage has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Key Hutchinson Stage MD is a male Urologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Key H. Stage practice?
- Dr. Key Stage has 3 office locations.
Dr. Key Stage practices Urology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, ME.
See Dallas Urologists.