Dr. Keyan Ma MD Patient Reviews

• Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation New York, NY

December 30th, 2015
I heard about Dr. Ma from one of my friends. I suffer from chronic low back pain for years and had been to different Chiropractors without improvement. I almost lost my hope. After my friend recommended Dr. Ma, I went here last week. This is the first time I tried acupuncture. What amazed me was that I felt some kind of relief after the first treatment. I will continue the physical therapy there and hope the low back pain will be better controlled. In addition, the front desks are friendly and patient. Highly recommended.

December 30th, 2015

January 2nd, 2012
Caring Doctor
Dr.Ma is a very smart and practical doctor and took care of my chronic back pain that has been in my life for the past 15 years. The last year has been life changing for me and I feel better than ever. I would definitely recommend seeing Dr.Ma if you have any injuries or chronic pain.

January 2nd, 2012
Caring Doctor

July 29th, 2011
he not good
I see last and I tell...I feel it all fake. Dr Ma say all neck and back pain and do test for too much money. He not do him self. He hire not doctor and hurt me, He not right

July 29th, 2011
he not good

July 25th, 2011
Dr, Ma ,Thank you very much!
I found this website accidently today and thought I should write something about Dr. Ma. I have chronic left knee pain and my surgon suggested me to have knee replacement. I did a lot research on the knee replacement and am really scared of surgery. My mom recommended Dr. Ma and conviced me of getting a second opinion from him since he used to be an orthopedic surgeon in China. After he checked me carefully and reviewed my MRI reports,Dr. Ma adviced me to have conservative treatments first.Thank God I listened to him. Today, 3 years after, I am still walking with my own knees.

July 25th, 2011
Dr, Ma ,Thank you very much!

July 25th, 2011
A highly recommended doctor!
I've been suffering chronic headache for over 20 years and seeing so many specialists and taking tons of medications with no relief. One year ago a friend of mine recommended Dr. Ma and he believed that the headache might be related to my neck pain. He asked his therapist to focus on treating my neck and followed up with me regularly. Miracle happens!I am cured! Thanks Dr. Ma! And all nice and considerate staffs working in his office! Now if you have similar problem and happen to read this review, give it a shot and go see Dr. Ma!

I like Dr Ma
have right shoulder pain for almost 2 years and seen different doctors and tired so many treatments before I found Dr. Ma. He is really a great doctor and figured out the shoulder pain caused by my neck problem. He treated my shoulder and neck together accordingly and I feel so much better with a few sessions. Now I go there once for a while for maintenance since I have to continue torturing my neck every day by using computer.

I like Dr Ma

July 22nd, 2011
I like Dr. Ma
I have been seeing Dr. Ma over the years. He is always pleasant, and he is very good in diagnosing and give me the right medical treatment. The most important thing is that he cares about his patients. I would recommend Dr. Ma with reservation to any of my friends. We need more Doctors like him! A lot more!