A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keyhan Aryah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keyhan Aryah is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Aryah graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Aryah has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Cottage Grove Hospital
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aryah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Keyhan F. Aryah practice?
Dr. Keyhan Aryah practices Ophthalmology near Eugene, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Newport, OR and Florence, OR.
See Eugene Ophthalmologists.