A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keyhan Aryah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keyhan Aryah is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Aryah graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Aryah has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Cottage Grove Hospital
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keyhan F Aryah MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Keyhan F. Aryah practice?
- Dr. Keyhan Aryah has 4 office locations.
Dr. Keyhan Aryah practices Ophthalmology near Eugene, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Newport, OR and Florence, OR.
See Eugene Ophthalmologists.