A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keyvan Hariri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keyvan Hariri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keyvan Hariri, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hariri graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hariri has 7 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hariri accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 92 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Keyvan Hariri practice?
Dr. Keyvan Hariri practices Family Medicine near Manhattan Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Garden Grove, CA and Torrance, CA.
See Manhattan Beach Family Physicians.