A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keyvan Hariri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keyvan Hariri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keyvan Hariri, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Laser Surgery
- Skin Cancer
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Hariri graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Hariri has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keyvan Hariri MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Keyvan Hariri practice?
- Dr. Keyvan Hariri has 4 office locations.
Dr. Keyvan Hariri practices Family Medicine near Manhattan Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA and Garden Grove, CA.
See Manhattan Beach Family Physicians.