Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

3.0

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Nov 30th, 2012

Overall I've never had a problem setting up an appointment with Dr. Hariri. When I needed to see him the staff was able to set up an appointment promptly unlike my previous doctor who I had to wait for weeks to see. Also the wait time has always been minimal. For my physical I know I can schedule it during my lunch hour

Dr. Keyvan Hariri is my favorite Physican in the entire WORLD! show details Dr. Keyvan Hariri is my favorite Physican in the entire WORLD!
by Anonymous on Sep 16th, 2011 on doctorsdig.com

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
Dr. Hariri is the best of best! show details Dr. Hariri is the best of best!
Sep 14th, 2011

Dr. Keyvan Hariri, is by far one of the most caring, compassionate, and extremely intelligent physicans I have ever met in my life!!! He is extremely dedicated to his work as a doctor both in family practice as well as to volunteering his time with humanitarian efforts across the globe! Dr. Hariri geniuenly cares for his patients, and it's represented the minute he says "Hello". He is an extremely valuable asset to the Providence Medical Institute team located in Manhattan Beach, CA and I am so thrilled to call him my own!

Horrible education, just clueless show details Horrible education, just clueless
by Anonymous on Apr 29th, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

I saw this guy after becoming severely ill following a flu vaccination. I suffered from tachycardia, horrible headaches, loss of vision, vomiting, ex ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com