Dr. Keyvan Jahanbakhsh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Keyvan Jahanbakhsh?

Insomnia

Get the facts about insomnia, including the different types, who gets it, and what causes it.

Have you seen Dr. Keyvan Jahanbakhsh?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 4th, 2016

Blanche Krakowski

I am 80 years old. I waited that long to find a physician so attentive and responsive to me and accepting of my teasing. He is the very best one could have. Can any doctor be so good so kind and so knowledgeable at the same time? Yes I found him.

October 15th, 2016

Will miss him

wonderful and caring doctor. He was always there when I needed him. I have moved out of NYC and hope I can find someone equal to his knowledge. No I can't find anyone with his humor.

July 6th, 2016

pleasant and fantastic

March 4th, 2016

Awesome Patient Care

This Doctor is Amazing. He is professional. A doctor who looks for alternatives to drugs, has Empathy & Sympathy for his patients. Thanking his Awesome Staff for being Effective, Efficient and Always Friendly!!

November 15th, 2015

The best

Great doctor! Helped me so much. Can't thank Dr. J enough!

November 5th, 2015

RELIEF OF LOWER BACK PAIN

I HAD EXTREME BACK PAIN EVERY DAY, ALL DAY. MY NUEROLOGIST REFERRED ME TO DR. J, AS HE IS CALLED. I CALLED FOR AN APPOINTMENT, AND WAS GIVEN ONE QUICKLY. AFTER A CONSULTATION, HE RECOMMENDED THE LUMBAR INJECTION. SEVERAL WEEKS LATER I GOT THE INJECTION AND THE DAY AFTER THE PROCEEDURE, THE NURSE CALLED TO CHECK MY PROGRESS. I TOLD HER DR. J GAVE ME MY LIFE BACK. I NO LONGER TAKE EXTRA STRENGTH TYLENOL EVERYDAY, SEVERAL TIMES A DAY. I CAN GET UP, SIT DOWN AND MOVE AROUND WITHOUT ANY LOWER BACK PAIN. AFTER A CONSULT AND PROGRESS REPORT FOUR WEEKS LATER, I STILL HAVE NO BACK PAIN AND DR. J SAID IF I DO HAVE PAIN AGAIN, TO CONTACT HIM. I HAVE ALREADY RECOMMENDED HIM TO A FRIEND AND I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO ANY ONE WHO REQUIRED RELIEF FROM THEIR CONSTANT BACK PAIN.

September 4th, 2015

Dr. Keyvan Jahanbakhsh: I recommend him very highly. He is a very caring and understanding physician. His bed side manners are excellent. Which all of this is very hard to find in doctors. His course of treatments are excellent. With my many issues of my back conditions. I trust him to find what will be the best treatment options for me. The staff at his offices are exceptional too. They are kind and understanding. Also the surgical staff are there for you. To help you with whatever. Is necessary.

May 19th, 2015

NICE. SMART AND CARING DOCTOR.....GREAT IN MANAGING PAIN -

February 27th, 2015

Really great doctor

Dr. J was great. He spent time with me. Listened. And then told me all my options. He seemed very caring and tried to best explain my condition without doctor speak. I opted for an injection which was done with anesthesia. He made no promises but I feel great so far.

February 6th, 2015

Great doctor

He is very patient, understanding and carying doctor. He takes time to explain everything and does not rush to leave the room. I was very nervous about my procedure however dr J made me very comfortable and took a great care of me. I'm very happy to have such a great pain doctor.

October 24th, 2014

The greatest doctor I have ever known

His honesty, kindness, understanding, caring, loving, and loyalty that he has with his patients. His love for his work and compassion; the way he treats and listen to his patients, and takes time to understand our pain.I would tell my friends and neighbors that I've never known anyone as loving, and understanding as Dr. J. I would not change Dr. J for anyone else. DOCTOR'S LIKE DR. J IS ONE IN A MILLION!!

September 27th, 2014

Friendly and honest

Came in half an hour early for an appointment and didn't have a problem about seeing me early. Have a lawsuit in progress and have seen many doctors and this guy is by the far the most honest, friendly and approachable of all of them. Other doctors try to push me to get treatment I don't need so they could make more money but Dr. J has been very upfront about his treatment. Would highly recommend Dr. J to anyone who needs his services!!!!