A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keyvan Rafei:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keyvan Rafei, MBA, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rafei graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Rafei has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- Union Memorial Hospital
- Howard County General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keyvan Rafei MBA and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Keyvan Rafei practice?
- Dr. Keyvan Rafei has 3 office locations.
Dr. Keyvan Rafei practices Pediatrics near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Laurel, MD and Columbia, MD.
See Baltimore Pediatricians.