A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kfir Shamir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kfir Shamir is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shamir
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shamir Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kfir Shamir, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shamir graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shamir has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Plantation General Hospital
- Westside Regional Medical Cen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kfir Shamir MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Kfir Shamir practice?
- Dr. Kfir Shamir has 1 office location.
- Dr. Kfir Shamir practices Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology near Weston, FL.