A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kfir Shamir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kfir Shamir is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shamir
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shamir Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kfir Shamir, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shamir graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shamir has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Plantation General Hospital
- Westside Regional Medical Cen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kfir Shamir MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Kfir Shamir practice?
- Dr. Kfir Shamir has 1 office location.
- Dr. Kfir Shamir practices Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology near Weston, FL.