A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khadija Kabani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khadija Kabani is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khadija Kabani, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabani graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Kabani has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
- Methodist Hospitals Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khadija Shivji Kabani DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Khadija S. Kabani practice?
- Dr. Khadija Kabani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Khadija Kabani practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Primary Care Doctors.