A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khadijah Adejumo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khadijah Adejumo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Adejumo graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Adejumo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Maryland Hosp
- Jackson County Hospital District
- Jackson HealthCare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khadijah O Adejumo MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Khadijah O. Adejumo practice?
- Dr. Khadijah Adejumo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Khadijah Adejumo practices Family Medicine near Clinton, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Edna, TX and Ganado, TX.
See Clinton Family Physicians.