A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khadijah Adejumo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khadijah Adejumo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Adejumo graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Adejumo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Maryland Hosp
- Jackson County Hospital District
- Jackson HealthCare Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Adejumo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- CareFirst - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Priority Partners - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Khadijah O. Adejumo practice?
Dr. Khadijah Adejumo practices Family Medicine near Clinton, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Edna, TX and Ganado, TX.
See Clinton Family Physicians.