A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khadijah Ahmad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khadijah Ahmad is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahmad
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Ahmad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khadijah Ahmad, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmad graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ahmad has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield
- St. Michael's Hospital-Stephen's Point
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khadijah B Ahmad MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Khadijah B. Ahmad practice?
- Dr. Khadijah Ahmad has 1 office location.
Dr. Khadijah Ahmad practices Family Medicine near Wisconsin Rapids, WI.
See Wisconsin Rapids Family Physicians.