A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khadijah Ahmad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khadijah Ahmad is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahmad
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Ahmad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khadijah Ahmad, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmad graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ahmad has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield
- St. Michael's Hospital-Stephen's Point
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khadijah B Ahmad MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Khadijah B. Ahmad practice?
- Dr. Khadijah Ahmad has 1 office location.
Dr. Khadijah Ahmad practices Family Medicine near Wisconsin Rapids, WI.
See Wisconsin Rapids Family Physicians.