A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khadijah Watkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khadijah Watkins is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khadijah Watkins, MD, MPH is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Watkins graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Watkins has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khadijah Booth Watkins MD and MPH is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Khadijah B. Watkins practice?
- Dr. Khadijah Watkins has 3 office locations.
Dr. Khadijah Watkins practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near White Plains, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See White Plains Psychiatrists.