A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khadra Osman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khadra Osman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khadra Osman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Osman graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Osman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Westside Regional Medical Cen
- Memorial Hospital West
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Osman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 8 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- JMH Health Plan - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 27 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Khadra M. Osman practice?
Dr. Khadra Osman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Obstetricians & Gynecologists.