A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khai Ling Tan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khai Ling Tan, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Tan graduated from University Of Calgary Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Tan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khai Ling Tan MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Khai Ling Tan practice?
- Dr. Khai Ling Tan has 12 office locations.
Dr. Khai Ling Tan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Tempe, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ and Gilbert, AZ.
See Tempe Obstetricians & Gynecologists.