Learn more about Dr. Khaim Panday:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khaim Panday, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Panday graduated from University Of The West Indies, Jamaica, Kingston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Panday has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Cornerstone Regional Hospital
- Mission Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khaim Panday MD and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Khaim Panday practice?
- Dr. Khaim Panday has 1 office location.
Dr. Khaim Panday practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near McAllen, TX.
See McAllen Surgeons.