A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khaimchand Panday:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khaimchand Panday, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Panday
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Panday Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Panday graduated from University Of The West Indies, Jamaica, Kingston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Panday has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
- Cornerstone Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khaimchand Panday MD and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Khaimchand Panday practice?
- Dr. Khaimchand Panday has 3 office locations.
Dr. Khaimchand Panday practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near McAllen, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Brownsville, TX.
See McAllen Surgeons and McAllen Orthopedic Surgeons.