A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khaimchand Panday:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khaimchand Panday, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Panday
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Panday Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Panday graduated from University Of The West Indies, Jamaica, Kingston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Panday has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
- Cornerstone Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khaimchand Panday MD and PA is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Khaimchand Panday practice?
- Dr. Khaimchand Panday has 1 office location.
Dr. Khaimchand Panday practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near McAllen, TX.
See McAllen Surgeons and McAllen Orthopedic Surgeons.