A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khaing Moe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khaing Moe is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khaing Moe, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Moe graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon.
Dr. Moe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wyckoff Heights Med Ctr, Brooklyn, Ny
- Wyckoff Heights Medical Center
- Wyckoff Heights Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khaing DR Moe MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Khaing D. Moe practice?
- Dr. Khaing Moe has 4 office locations.
Dr. Khaing Moe practices Internal Medicine near Ridgewood, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Sunnyside, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See Ridgewood Internists.