Learn more about Dr. Khaing Moe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khaing Moe, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
He has special expertise in 6 Areas, including Acute Renal Failure Acute Kidney Failure, Atherosclerosis, and Chest Pain Angina.3 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Moe graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon.More Education & Awards
Dr. Moe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wyckoff Heights Hospital
- Wyckoff Heights Med Ctr, Brooklyn, Ny
- Wyckoff Heights Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 23 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Khaing Moe practice?
Dr. Khaing Moe practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Ridgewood, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.