A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khaing Moe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khaing Moe is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moe
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moe Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Diabetic Macular Edema
Type 2 Diabetes
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khaing Moe, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Moe graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon.
Dr. Moe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wyckoff Heights Hospital
- Wyckoff Heights Med Ctr, Brooklyn, Ny
- Wyckoff Heights Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khaing DR Moe MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Khaing D. Moe practice?
- Dr. Khaing Moe has 3 office locations.
Dr. Khaing Moe practices Internal Medicine near Ridgewood, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Ridgewood Internists.