A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khaing Zin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khaing Zin, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zin graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon.
Dr. Zin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Casa Grande Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans