A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khaing Zin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khaing Zin, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zin graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon.
Dr. Zin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Casa Grande Regional Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khaing T Zin MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Khaing T. Zin practice?
- Dr. Khaing Zin has 5 office locations.
Dr. Khaing Zin practices Anesthesiology near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ and Casa Grande, AZ.
See Gilbert Anesthesiologists.