A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khaja Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khaja Ahmed, Khaja R. Ahmed, M.D. is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khaja Ahmed, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ahmed has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary-San Pedro Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khaja Raziuddin Ahmed MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Khaja R. Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Khaja Ahmed has 4 office locations.
Dr. Khaja Ahmed practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Pedro, CA.
See Torrance Internists and Torrance Nephrologists.