A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khaja Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khaja Ahmed, Khaja R. Ahmed, M.D. is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khaja Ahmed, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ahmed has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary-San Pedro Hospital
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center