A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khaja Aliuddin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khaja Aliuddin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aliuddin
Education & Awards
Dr. Aliuddin graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Aliuddin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Trinity Hospital
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khaja Aliuddin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Khaja Aliuddin practice?
- Dr. Khaja Aliuddin has 1 office location.
Dr. Khaja Aliuddin practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Primary Care Doctors.