Learn more about Dr. Khaja Moinuddeen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moinuddeen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moinuddeen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khaja Moinuddeen, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Moinuddeen graduated from Karnataka Institute Of Medical Sciences, Hubli.
Dr. Moinuddeen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Polly Ryon Hospital Authority
- West Houston Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khaja Moinuddeen BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Khaja Moinuddeen practice?
- Dr. Khaja Moinuddeen has 1 office location.
Dr. Khaja Moinuddeen practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Richmond, TX.
See Richmond Surgeons and Richmond Cardiothoracic Surgeons.