A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khaja Moinuddeen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khaja Moinuddeen, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Moinuddeen graduated from Karnataka Institute Of Medical Sciences, Hubli.
Dr. Moinuddeen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Polly Ryon Hospital Authority
- Camden Clark Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khaja Moinuddeen BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Khaja Moinuddeen practice?
- Dr. Khaja Moinuddeen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Khaja Moinuddeen practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery near Parkersburg, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Charleston, WV and Richmond, TX.
See Parkersburg Surgeons.