A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Khakasa Wapenyi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Khakasa Wapenyi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Khakasa Wapenyi, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wapenyi graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Wapenyi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Khakasa Helen Wapenyi MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Khakasa H. Wapenyi practice?
- Dr. Khakasa Wapenyi has 1 office location.
Dr. Khakasa Wapenyi practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.